Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Oct. 16: 15 Minutes of Fame



Earlier this week, a reporter from Boston Business Journal interviewed some CSC participants from the Boston area, including me. We had a nice phone conversation on Tuesday, and the BBJ sent a photographer to take pictures of Erica Topolski (CSC Ghana, 2008), Marc Herman (CSC Brazil, 2009) and me.

Today, the article appeared; a portion can be seen here.

I think it's a nice writeup, although I'm don't think I exactly said that I was nervous about applying my skills to the rural ecotourism project I will be on. Granted, all the CSC projects are challenging assignments and quite a stretch from our regular everyday jobs -- by design -- and we're anxious and motivated to bring our skills to bear in the best way possible. I'm sure the project will be incredibly challenging, but I'm also sure our team will rise to the task.

Here we are posing with Erica's mementos from Ghana. Marc's wearing the official soccer shirt he brought back from Brazil.


No comments:

Post a Comment