Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tues. October 13: India-Themed Bon Voyage





My group at IBM Research -- the Collaborative User Experience (CUE) group -- threw a wonderful Indian-themed "Bon Voyage" party for me. Highlights included Indian rasmalai, Sadat's Bengali Mishti Doi, and Jamie's Chocolate Meringues -- all temptingly delicious, and assuring I won't fit properly into my travel clothes :-) Lauren set the mood with some catchy Indian tunes.

Marc Herman (recently returned from a CSC stint in Brazil), Karina Liendo (heading out with the Mumbai CSC team the same timeframe I'm heading to Ahmedabad), Cathleen Finn (of IBM's Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs), and my friend Suzanne Minassian from Lotus were all there as well.

Thanks, CUE, for a fabulous sendoff -- I was very touched!






No comments:

Post a Comment